OUR REFERENCE: JS48
JOB TITLE: Bids Administrator
SALARY: £17,000 per annum
Our client, a fantastic and fast-growing business based on the outskirts of York, is looking to recruit an experienced Administrator to join their team.
Key functions of the role are responsibility for supporting the Bids Team to engage with the wider Sales Teams, responsibility for providing administrative support to the Bids Team and responsibility for tracking and allocating opportunities to Sales Teams.
Duties will include:
- Ensure opportunities are distributed and allocated in a timely manner
- Maintain and update portal access database with information from Sales Teams
- Support the Sales Teams with portal navigation and general queries
- Maintain and update opportunity tracking system accurately
- Seek outcomes and feedback from customers
- Proactively identify and research alternative routes to market
- Collate and monitor “no bid” activity
- Manage team inbox and respond to customer queries
- Identify trends within wider company performance
- Maintain team documentation and continually update company information resources
- Work with supporting teams to regularly improve resources available
If you would like to apply or find out more about this fantastic opportunity, please forward your CV to email@example.com.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 1 week, please assume you have not been short listed.
Opus Recruitment Ltd is committed to a policy of equal opportunities and this is available upon request.
Opus Recruitment Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and as an Employment Business for temporary assignments - Company Registration Number 11240919.