£20,000.00 Per Annum
OUR REFERENCE: JS55
JOB TITLE: Administrator
SALARY: £20,000 plus excellent benefits
Our client, based in York, is looking to recruit an experienced Administrator to join their team.
The business is currently undergoing further growth, and this is an exciting time to join the team, with progression opportunities available.
Full training in the companies products and services will be given. The role will suit a confident person who will be working in a large team.
You will have good IT and administrative skills, be able to work to tight deadlines, and be able to work as part of a large sales team.
Duties will include:
* Accurate processing of internal orders and timely and accurate reporting of all orders
* Reconciliation of reports
* Completion of contracts as required supporting others in the team
* Ensuring all contracts are checked and submitted
* Ensure all internal agreement information is up to date
* Ensuring all price files are downloaded each month and saved in the relevant folders
* Preparation of internal and customer price files
* Preparation of price lists with relevant discounts applied
* Support on queries received from customers as and when required
This is an exciting opportunity within our client's business and is key to their continued growth and success.
If you would like to apply or find out more about this role, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 1 week, please assume you have not been short listed.
Opus Recruitment Ltd is committed to a policy of equal opportunities and this is available upon request.
Our Privacy Notice is available to view on our website www.opusrecruits.co.uk.
Opus Recruitment Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and as an Employment Business for temporary assignments - Company Registration Number 11240919.