OUR REFERENCE: SW48
JOB TITLE: Technical Secretary
SALARY: up to £23,000 per annum, dependent upon experience.
Our client, based on the outskirts of Leeds (own transport essential due to location), is looking to recruit a Technical Secretary to join their team, on a permanent, full time basis.
Reporting to the Technical Director, you will support the team in a variety of support tasks. This is an integral role working for a fantastic business.
Main Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Production of various documentation with accuracy
- Liaising with all departments regularly to collate information for various meetings
- To provide a fully comprehensive technical administrative service for the Technical Department/Company.
- Checking all departments availability for both regular and ad-hoc meetings and arranging regular and ad-hoc meetings
- To distribute Minute Templates - collation, merger, typing in full, further distribution prior meetings
- Track team actions for the Technical Director and ensure team members respond within acceptable timescales
- Logging, production of Purchase Order requests, monitoring/logging Purchase Orders measuring against budget costs keeping a detailed account of Budget vs Estimate spend to date.
- Maintaining and updating of files, records, documents used regularly by the Technical Department and other members of the Company
- IT Support - Implementation/ Maintenance of Software within Technical Department
- Logging/Tracking legal documentation
- Updating the electronic filing systems
- General administrative duties – typing, filing, photocopying, ordering stationery, chasing staff for information required for meetings/advising of deadlines
- Monitoring, recording and reporting staff Annual Leave and Sickness
Skills and Experience:
- Good knowledge and experience of delivering information to strict deadlines
- Good communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills
- Good problem solving and analysis skills
- Strong teamwork skills
- Able to manage own time and workload to achieve targets set by all Departments
- Adaptable, flexible, works well under pressure and to tight deadlines
If you would like to apply or find out more about this role, please forward your CV to email@example.com.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 1 week, please assume you have not been short listed.
Opus Recruitment Ltd is committed to a policy of equal opportunities and this is available upon request.
Opus Recruitment Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and as an Employment Business for temporary assignments - Company Registration Number 11240919.