OUR REFERENCE: JS90
JOB TITLE: Programme Office Manager
SALARY: £27,000 - £33,000 dependant upon experience
Our client, is looking to recruit an experienced Programme Office Manager to join their team, on a full time, permanent basis. This role is homebased, and it is an exciting time to join this growing organisation.
This role is to support a wide portfolio of projects. It is a demanding role which requires a willing and flexible attitude, a professional manner, excellent communication skills and a high degree of common sense. You will need to operate as a strong team player with the ability to build relationships with peers, comfortable working with uncertainty and ambiguity; ability to influence and build trusting relationships at all levels across customers and suppliers.
Main Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring of the work programme to pro-actively check progress against plans, including:
- Regular review of progress towards project milestones.
- Alerting the Deputy CEO and ensuring risks and issues arising are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Support tolerance reporting for project changes/delays.
- Monitor of project spend vs budget/forecast linking in with finance team.
- Triggering invoices and monitoring processes to achieve payment with suppliers and customers.
- Managing contract arrangements.
- Ensuring effective and complete project folder, file and document management.
- Setting up and providing support for multiple project team and board meetings.
- Assisting with reporting of the work programme including;
- Monthly project checkpoint reports gathering, assessing, and checking.
- Monthly reports; overview, board and advisory board reports.
- Building and maintaining good, effective relationships with our customers, suppliers and contractors.
- Supporting quality assurance of projects and products.
- Supporting the Deputy CEO on resource planning and reallocation of resource to meet programme delivery priorities.
- Assisting activities with the wider team for actions such as publications, communications around workshops, surveys and other events, newsletters.
- Supporting project managers with processes, planning, project events and meetings.
- Managing lessons learned including the report, actions and updating processes where required.
- Ensure confidentiality at all times, only releasing confidential information obtained during employment to those acting in an official capacity in accordance with the provisions of GDPR and its amendments.
- Comply with company policies and procedures.
If you would like to apply or find out more about this role, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 1 week, please assume you have not been short listed.
Opus Recruitment Ltd is committed to a policy of equal opportunities and this is available upon request.
Opus Recruitment Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and as an Employment Business for temporary assignments - Company Registration Number 11240919.