OUR REFERENCE: JS129
JOB TITLE: Lettings Negotiator
SALARY: c. £19,500 per annum
Our client, a successful and growing property business, based in the centre of York, is looking for a full-time, permanent lettings negotiator to join their busy team. This role will include arranging and attending viewings; therefore, the successful candidate must possess a driving licence. There is also an element of Saturday working hours, on a rota basis on busy months and this is remunerated with overtime at time and a half, or time off in lieu. The remaining full-time hours are 9am - 5pm Monday to Fridays. It is a busy, friendly office, offering a rewarding working environment.
Along with the other Lettings Negotiators, you will deal with day to day duties in the office to ensure that enquiries are dealt with efficiently. Each Negotiator has responsibility for all aspects of property, Landlord and Tenant relationships within their own portfolio.
Duties will include:
- Answering & dealing with calls & visitors to the office
- Dealing with telephone, postal and email enquiries
- Enter and update property information on housing management software
- Refreshing window display
- Data entry
- Organising viewings
- Calling potential applicants for feedback after viewings
- Property Management of Individual Negotiator portfolio
- Building good working relationships with Landlords
- Dealing with tenants throughout tenancy
- Arranging replacement tenants
- Use maintenance software to update Landlords and Tenants on maintenance issues
- Facilitating contract signings
- Deposit Protection
- Dealing with council tax and utility bills
- Assisting with check ins, check outs and house checks
- Ensuring all issues raised are dealt with in a timely manner
If you would like to apply or find out more about this role, please forward your CV to email@example.com.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 1 week, please assume you have not been short listed.
Opus Recruitment Ltd is committed to a policy of equal opportunities and this is available upon request.
Opus Recruitment Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and as an Employment Business for temporary assignments - Company Registration Number 11240919.