(SW71) Membership and Accreditation Coordinator
£9,752.64 Per Annum
OUR REFERENCE: SW71
JOB TITLE: Membership and Accreditation Coordinator
HOURS: 17.5 per week must include a Monday
SALARY: £9752.64 per annum plus additional supplement of £2,000 per annum payable pro rata
Our client, based in York, is looking for an experienced Administrator to join their team, on a permanent, part-time basis. The role has a hybrid working arrangement in place. The requirement is to work from the office with the team for a minimum of one day per week and the remainder of the hours to be worked from home. There may be occasional travel required. This is an exciting role with a lot of variety, working for a company offering excellent benefits.
Duties will include:
* Deal with telephone, website and email enquiries, escalating complex issues within agreed customer service standards
* Be first line of contact for general enquires
* Ensure accurate database maintenance, raising purchase orders and processing invoices
* Take minutes, make travel arrangements and undertake other general administrative duties as required
* Compile reports, including analysis and identifying data trends
* Support panels and peer review meetings and including the product of high quality feedback and communications
* Provide administrative support to the effective operation of member networks and events
* Co-ordinate meetings and liaise with colleagues, including supporting internal and external meetings, committees and contacts as required
* Manage time and tasks effectively
* Work cross functionally
* Experience of working as part of a team
* Experience of report preparation and formatting of documentation
* Experience of working with a range of databases or CRM systems including all aspects of data gathering and migration, input and monitoring
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* High level customer service skills
* Ability to work independently, undertaking a high level of personal responsibility and initiative as required within the role
* Ability to manage demanding workloads including working to conflicting deadlines whilst maintaining attention to detail
* Ability to work with discretion and respect confidential and sensitive information
* Excellent computer skills
If you would like to apply or find out more about this role, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 1 week, please assume you have not been short listed.
Opus Recruitment Ltd is committed to a policy of equal opportunities and this is available upon request.
Opus Recruitment Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and as an Employment Business for temporary assignments - Company Registration Number 11240919.